In this video (objectives)…
- We discuss the difference between caching and calculating.
- Why did we set up the flip sprite the way we did rather than starting with an isFacingRight bool.
- Ben makes a bad joke at the end of the video.
After watching (learning outcomes)…
Greater understanding of the cache versus calculate options we have.
(Unique Video Reference: 11b_TV_CUD)
We would love to know…
- What you found good about this lecture?
- What we could do better?
Remember that you can reply to this topic, or create a new topic. The easiest way to create a new topic is to follow the link in Resources. That way the topic will…
- Be in the correct forum (for the course).
- Be in the right sub-forum (for the section)
- Have the correct lecture tag.
Enjoy your stay in our thriving community!