Unable to find CrossPlatformInput?

Hello there Rick, have to tell you, i’ve been loving your work with this Udemy course.

Right now i’m having issues finding the file you reference in lecture #365 from section 14, the file you name is “CrossPlatformInput” i cannot seem to find it anywhere, i even downloaded the folder from Github to try and import it, however it seems it is not in “unity package” format since it does not give me the option to add it.

Would love to hear from you in case i’m not seeing something that might be pretty obvious.

Hi Osvaldo,

CrossPlatformInput is a feature of the Unity Standard Assets. Depending on your version of Unity this may not longer be included.

You can both download and import the Unity Standard Assets via the Asset Store window within Unity, there are two versions, don’t get the one which mentions it’s for Unity 4.6 specifically in its description.

Once imported you’ll see a folder within your Assets folder named Standard Assets, browse through the folder structure and you’ll see the cross platform related files.

Hope this helps :slight_smile:

Thank you so much for your help Rob

1 Like

You’re very welcome :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Privacy & Terms