A Warm Welcome to The Complete Unity Developer 2D!

kia ora :slight_smile:

Just to say hello
It’s the first time I’m here. I want to learn unity and programming in c#. Let’s improve a lot

1 Like

Hello!

Hey all! I just purchased a course to learn how to make 2d games in c# and i’m very excited to get started!

Good to have you with us!

Just started this course. Excited for it !!!

I am getting started with unity 2D. Really excited to hop onto this journey…

1 Like

Just saying hi!

Hi!

Hi -
I’m currently in module 5.59 and I love this course. I have some programming knowledge, but zero game development experience. I’ll be teaching a Unity 2D course next winter at university level, so this summer I really want to get comfortable with this topic. I like how you start with simple examples, and gradually build our knowledge with each example.

My request so far would be for a searchable, downloadable, document giving learning objectives by video. The purpose of this outline would be to help us figure out which lecture we learned a specific skill/objective. For example in 5.58 I forgot that I had to click on the Sprite to change the size, but then on the Block in the hierarchy to set the color. I probably need to go back and review that section.

Thank you for your course!

Hi! I’m new here, I just pourchased the course and I’m sooo excited to learn everything it has to offer! :slight_smile:

Hi! I am Ihsan. I’m from Turkey!! I know python, html, css, js.

Hey!

I’m just digging into this course today, which is the end of June 2020. Is the course still applicable to the latest version of Unity or should I be using an updated course?

Thanks!

Hi guys, I used to love playing video games when I was just a young boy.

Now, I have a chance to make my own game.

Thank you for designing this course for many game lovers all over the world!

Hi all,
i am a professional software engineer and i am going to dive deeper into the game development.
Thanks gamedev.tv-team for all these create courses!

Just saying HI from Canada! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi There Just Started this course unity2d downloaded unity I’m So Excited.

1 Like

Hi from Brazil! Starting the course right now!

1 Like

Howdy! Just saying hi from Phoenix. Excited to start the course and become a game dev deity!

Hello from a sunny South Africa!

Came here after completing a few courses on CodeCademy and look forward to learn how code can be used to create beautiful 2D games. Let’s do this!

Privacy & Terms