A question about updated course

Hi guys.
First of all, I would like to thank the creators, for making an amazing unity course.
A couple of days ago, I’ve noticed that “unity 2d” course on Udemy got updated, which is awesome. But it brings me to my question, of how should I continue my learning. Which updated section corresponds with the one I’m currently on (Section 12: Block Breaker).
Thank you in advance.
ArtRadz.

Hi ArtRadz,

Welcome to our community! :slight_smile:

If you already started the Block Breaker game, I would suggest to complete it. Then feel free to jump to the first project in the new part of this course.

Did this help?

See also:

Hi.
Thank you for the reply.
So it is better to go to the beginning, of the new course, rather than jump to the point somewhere in the middle?

That’s up to you. Since Rick created new projects for the remastered course, there is no equivalent where I could say “This game is basically Number Wizard just with a different name”.

If you are not interested in “Delivery Driver”, you could certainly skip that project. Maybe you could take a look at the source code in Rick’s repository. If you feel that the code is too simple for you, skipping is fine. If you feel that the code looks challenging, it’s probably a good idea to follow that section. Even if you repeat a few things, that’s not a waste of time because you are reinforcing your knowledge.

Do what you feel is best. There is no right or wrong in this case.

Thank you :slightly_smiling_face:

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Privacy & Terms