A little bit of info about how to host the game for real?

I have seen tutorials of mirror, and all of them are missing the part when your game stops being a localhost experiment, and you actually host it in a real environment, i dont know if it is so obveous to others, but for me it is not. I would like if you can give me a little bit of info on where to start on that, something i can read and get info, and if it is mirror related even better. Thank you.

Hi Ofelia, the Unity Multiplayer Course does include a section on running your game through steam. Is this what you are looking for?

Hi! I would like to make a mobile multiplayer game, that doesn’t depend on steam lobby system, I know .Net backend development a little bit and I would like to host the game by myself, but i dont know where should i start, I’ve read about Azure PlayFab, and im not sure if that is a possibility to mix with mirror.

Just for completion as this is outside the scope of the course the help we can provide is limited and so you may need to investigate this from other sources or join our discord server and ask the community there :slight_smile:

Discord Server

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Privacy & Terms