A Horse load of Work(and Fun)

I took my time with this one. I worked on it here and there, about 1 hr and 30m each session (more or less). It has roughly been a week: so about 10 hrs and 30 m. I finally stopped horsing around and finally got to the main event (but note the lack of manes), here are a series of pictures of the completed horse battle:

I produced the fog at this tail end picture by using a photo editor. Nothing done in Blender, save saving a misty render option and using it as a photo layer.
horsesmore

Hi Ho Silver!

The simple horse bridle rope was based off of the rope used to hoist up the cross in my Myan project.

9 Likes

WOW! How long did it take you to make this? This is incredible! awesome job! Can I share this on the gamedev.tv showcase page?

2 Likes

Right at the top you will see how many hours I clocked in:

…about 1 hr and 30m each session (more or less). It has roughly been a week: so about 10 hrs and 30 m.

You may showcase it if you would like.

Very dynamic and action packed.

As you do more and make more detailed characters they will be very good to see.

1 Like

That seems to be how I think, even if it be philosophically. A battle to the death: Nietzsche teams up with Sartre, but a classical Thomist rides into the field with his white steed and tramples over him, while, Aristotle, the Thomist’s buddy, takes a charge at Sartre. Deny reality will you? Let the sting of the sword remind you there is one :slight_smile:.

That aside, I chose the colours and positions as I did , hoping to recreate the “Golden Ratio” as found in classical art studies. It is a device meant to draw your eye to a particular spot in a given painting/drawing.

Privacy & Terms