Section 2 : My Farm :My second render

10 Likes

So much fun and details. A really good example, of what you can do.

2 Likes

Thank You so much.
It was really fun to make each object and join them together as one.
LOVE doing it.

2 Likes

Great full farm set!

2 Likes

Nice! I really love that tractor you put together. Great job + that reflection on the lake is awesome.

2 Likes

Thank you.It was fun.I am really looking forward to completing the rest of the course and see what else i can make from it.

1 Like

Than you.I saw a farm picture on the internet and there was a tractor in it.So i thought why not make one for my farm too!! :joy_cat:. And I always wanted to make a pool in my scene :swimming_man:. Thank you.

2 Likes

I borrowed your idea by the way, with the well. :wink: :joy:

2 Likes

Good looking set. I particularly like your modeling of the cows. I also enjoy your use of lights in the night time scene.

In comparison to the rest of the scene, that is a really large well. Hopefully they have a mechanical pump for that beast :wink:

3 Likes

Hehehe.Thank you.It was fun making the cow from a cube.And they have a pond.So they probably use the well for drinking. :wink: :joy_cat: :joy_cat:(I added the well from my first render,and i thought it would be fun.)Thank you for noticing. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I noticed the cows because I had a scene that had low poly horses. But not as “detailed” as your cows. That is, they only had one colour each, no spots.

In my case I started out with a cylinder. Your cows look more anatomically correct than my own animals to be sure! :+1:

2 Likes

Thank you.Your horse scene looks awesome.LOVE the way they hold their swords ready to strike and the horse standing on its hind legs.The series of images makes the scene more realistic as if its a video :joy: :joy:. Good work.

And i tried to make the cow from a cylinder.But it didn’t work out so well :cry:. So i tried the cube instead.And I used an image of a cow as reference martial while tweaking the cube. And besides I only started the third section of the course Two days ago.I am hopping to find another ways make it as I progress in the rest of the course. Its really hard to make a cow from a cube :sweat: :sweat:. Takes looot of time for me.

1 Like

Thank you.

1 Like

When you get to the section with the chess set you will begin learning many of those techniques.

2 Likes

Thank you so much :heart_eyes_cat: :joy_cat: :joy_cat: :joy_cat:

Privacy & Terms