6.170: Colour Me Done, John

Well almost. I must still complete the torch lesson to set my dungeon on fire, to brighten it up a little.

I had to go back and move and remove some vertices and lines to reduce some of the face count, but also to correct the “random” vertices edit I used. Made some parts go through each other. It was not noticeable from afar, but as I began to colour, they were popping up.

Colour Palette:

You might recognize this palette, it was the one that the instructor used. I could not find one like it online, so I screen shopped it, placed it in my image editor, and then started adding colours as I required them:

A nice useful tool this UV imagery, along with the editor’s ink dropper. If anyone wants to use my colour beast, feel free to do so. Steal and steal alike, for what I stole is now yours to steal :slight_smile:

4 Likes

The only thing is, your image is bigger and wasting space where it is blank and not a standard square tile size, so less efficient in the render memory, or some such arcane wizardry. I assume they would be easy to make in Paint or photoshop like things. Grab any one and bucket fill each colour with one you want.

Lots of torches near the gunpowder barrels are essential to a good fire. :grin:

1 Like

It is true that there is a lot of wasted space, but part of that was so to have an open palette of future possibilities! Is there anything wrong with that?

:astonished:

Wait, what? They said that was beer and wine! They shipped me the wrong goods! Heh, but I know where to use that barrel and torch combination on… serves them right…

1 Like

Privacy & Terms