5.1 Need to use Text Box and not Editable Text

For those that might run into the same issue I did. I originally built using Editable Text. How ever right at the end when binding the join button to a dynamic event, my editor was crashing. Looking at the error I was able to figure out pretty quickly that I had used the wrong element in the UI designer. I had to comment out the dynamic bind and change the element and make sure the name matched what I was calling. Once I did that I uncommented my code and worked flawlessly. So if you editor crashes then look at the element you are using as they need to match the class type when calling it from c++. I know it seems obvious but it was just a small thing that I think needs to be noted if you are using 5.1.

editabletext
textbox

ERROR:
LoginId:04765cc04c8ca6fc94c4dca7d49013d3
EpicAccountId:a376e71e899e4dd99c4afae95548ae12

Unhandled Exception: EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION reading address 0x0000000000000720

UnrealEditor_GDTV_PuzzlePlatforms!TBaseDynamicMulticastDelegate<FWeakObjectPtr,void>::__Internal_AddDynamic() [D:\Epic\UE_5.1\Engine\Source\Runtime\Core\Public\Delegates\DelegateSignatureImpl.inl:1129]
UnrealEditor_GDTV_PuzzlePlatforms!UMainMenu::Initialize() [D:\Game Dev\Projects\GDTV_PuzzlePlatforms\Source\GDTV_PuzzlePlatforms\MenuSystem\MainMenu.cpp:35]
UnrealEditor_UMGEditor
UnrealEditor_UnrealEd
UnrealEditor_UnrealEd
UnrealEditor_UnrealEd
UnrealEditor_UnrealEd
UnrealEditor_UnrealEd
UnrealEditor_UnrealEd
UnrealEditor
UnrealEditor
UnrealEditor
UnrealEditor
UnrealEditor