2024 Collab: Week 38 “Things you see in Autumn”

This is the Blender Collaboration 2024, week 38 challenge. Don’t be afraid to join, a lot of us are beginners. This is all to practice, have fun, learn, and get together.

This week’s subject is “Things you see in Autumn”.

• Things you see in Autumn - It depends on where you live, but there are many things that can tell you it’s autumn around you, from yellow leaves to warm chocolate, mushrooms, snails, chestnuts, umbrellas, school bags, rain boots, or many other things. Just choose a specific item that you easily relate to that season, show it in any style, and feel free to tell about it.
  • Subject selected by the previous Week 36, 2024 “Vertigo" winner Megane_Wang

The rules are simple. 1 subject, 1 entry, 1 week.
You create whatever object or scene or whatever you can think of that has something to do with the subject. It can be as simple or complicated as you want, all entries are welcome!
Post your picture here in this thread. At the end of the week, we start to vote. And if you are the winner, you may choose the next subject and win a unique badge.

Deadline: 2024-09-21T21:55:00Z

If you want to stay informed of the @BlenderCollab?
Subscribe or unsubscribe to this “BlenderCollab” group.

8 Likes

I have tried some thing but I need to play with it.

4 Likes

Bit dark so far.

2 Likes

You should definitely brighten it! Maybe fill out the area with more trees, and make it feel dense?

2 Likes

I´d like to join the contest, should i post here everyhing? step by step etc. or just the final piece? Hope i can find the time ahahhahh

2 Likes

Either works. It can be helpful to get feedback at intermediate stages, but oftentimes people just post the final image. Whatever you decide, the last image you post will be entered, unless you specify otherwise.

7 Likes

ok thanks :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Privacy & Terms