2024 Collab: Week 33 “Make it cute” - VOTE CLOSED

This is the Blender Collaboration 2024, week 33 challenge. Don’t be afraid to join, a lot of us are beginners. This is all to practice, have fun, learn, and get together.

This week’s subject is “Make it cute”.

The rules are simple. 1 subject, 1 entry, 1 week.
You create whatever object or scene or whatever you can think of that has something to do with the subject. It can be as simple or complicated as you want, all entries are welcome!
Post your picture here in this thread. At the end of the week, we start to vote. And if you are the winner, you may choose the next subject and win a unique badge.

Deadline: 2024-08-17T21:55:00Z

If you want to stay informed of the @ BlenderCollab?
Subscribe or unsubscribe to this “BlenderCollab” group.

6 Likes

Micman

7 Likes

Ha! Nice one =D

Edit: btw @CptMirana, not sure if you knew this or not: you’re welcome to post as many separate views and scene updates as you like, but when it’s time to construct the vote, FedPete will always use the final image you posted. Right now, that one is cut off a little, so you may want to consider adding another image for use in the vote. And I do mean adding - no need to replace it!

Also, there’s loads of time before that happens. Why not create a scene/environment for Micman here? That will definitely add to your submission. Entirely your choice of course, especially since we are all busy with other things too =)

3 Likes

Cute Mic. :grin:

3 Likes

Okay, I will start making a scene tomorrow :smiley:

2 Likes

I love it, particularly that nice grid on the microphone head :star_struck: . Now I have yet another Blender’s mystery to add to my to-do list!

3 Likes

You can use Blender built in Add On Tissue to make such grilles.
Not a good copy of your sizes, scales, just a demo.

5 Likes

Thanks for the idea, ı will try it.

1 Like

I think it is better than the first one.

3 Likes

Subtly more realistic. :+1:

1 Like

8 Likes

:+1:

2 Likes

I love that there’s just a mic stand without a mic on it cause, y’know, he’s the mic :rofl:

4 Likes

:laughing:

Still in progress, but it starts to look cute :star_struck: (forget about the background, it is just a fluffy-like environment to work with - and yes, I just noticed that the nice bright light I had in the eyes has been lost during posing :woman_shrugging:).

Now something caught her attention! This is the final one for this week:

9 Likes

The kitty is totally looking cute. Looking forward to seeing the final version.

3 Likes

I had this idea awhile ago for a chibi character, and I actually found a timelapse of someone doing just that. The character I’m referencing had button eyes, so I ended up veering towards a voodoo doll instead of a chibi character.

I would like to return to her, give her some felt textures, and animate her, but that’s for another time.

11 Likes

Old project, not participating

9 Likes

Looks so cute :smiley:

1 Like

Privacy & Terms