2024 Collab: Week 22 “Phones” - VOTE CLOSED

We @BlenderCollab have a few days to vote. You can vote fast but also think slowly about design, colors, technique, difficulty, subject, realism, etc. Choose consciously and not on your entry.
The new subject week 23 “Text” has already started. The winner of this week’s “Phone” challenge may select a subject for next week 24 and win a badge.

1 Like

This was my absolute favourite phone growing up! I had an orange and black one and it was indestructible. Great model and render

1 Like

@Megane_Wang congratulations on your stylish phone Collab entry. Your composition is very nicely done. The embossed wallpaper texture adds a nice unobtrusive detail to this scene and flows into the table, making the image whole.

• Lintari - It could be an advertisement for this brand.I think it could benefit from improved lighting (multiple shadows). An very nice asset!
  • CypherPoet - Very nice animation and well executed. However, my first thought was Dr. Who… I like your composition, but I feel like the floor tiles are too prominent (distract from the subject).
  • Trucker_Pete - Fun subject (Star trek “Mycellium” based?) - Try to make a full render.
  • FedPete - It was a quick and short project - Pay attention to details (bottom of can) and the tablecloth is too much present.
  • HobbyPirates - Banana, could be more 3D

Note: I don’t want to offend anyone. I try to write down positive ideas and visions in my simple use of the English language. I am also sometimes more inspired by a particular subject or solution. I’m also learning from you!

3 Likes

Privacy & Terms