2023 Collab: Week 21 “Crime scene” - VOTE CLOSED

This is the Blender Collaboration 2023, week 21 challenge. Don’t be afraid to join, a lot of us are beginners. This is all to practice, have fun, learn, and get together.

This week’s subject is “Crime Scene”.

The rules are simple. 1 subject, 1 entry, 1 week.
You create whatever object or scene or whatever you can think of that has something to do with the subject. It can be as simple or complicated as you want, all entries are welcome!
Post your picture here in this thread. And at the end of the week, we start to vote. And if you are the winner, you may choose the next subject and win a unique badge.

Deadline: 2023-05-27T21:55:00Z

If you want to stay informed of the @ BlenderCollab ?
Subscribe or unsubscribe to this “BlenderCollab” group.

4 Likes

I worked hard on lighting. Tweaked so many times. Here’s my final rendition.

9 Likes

Yes, lightning is hard work.
In my project, I need to render sometimes 1 hour, because I need more Cycles samples.
If not then the denoiser makes the tiny details fuzzy. But you learn from it!

1 Like

6 Likes

Great work, could be bloodier …

1 Like

7 Likes

Your hard work was worth it. Excellent scene. :+1:

1 Like

We @BlenderCollab have a few days to vote. You can vote fast but also think slowly about design, colors, technique, difficulty, subject, realism, etc. Choose consciously and not on your own entry.

And the new subject week 22 “Fantastic Park” has already started. The winner of this week’s “Crime scene” challenge may select a subject for next week 23 and wins a badge.

4 Likes

@DANB1 Congratulations on the Blender Collab challenge “Crime scene”. Your story is very expressive, and immediately recognizable as a crime scene.

It was a close call! And one vote difference. Both did an excellent job on this subject. Well done!

1 Like

Thank you, I appreciate that.

Privacy & Terms