2022 Collab: Week 7 “Winter Entertainment / Activities" - CLOSED

I’ve abandoned my skating project as it would be to much and I was working on other stuff this week. But wanted to post something never the less. So I’ve borrowed my santas little helper from christmas special and put her in to a snow fight.
Hope you like it.

10 Likes

Great a snow water jet like device!

Its a snow cannon :grin: meant to be

2 Likes

Definitly a magical snow cannon

2 Likes

10 Likes

My wife suggested this and I’m actually really proud of how it turned out. Here is my final with and without blood, wasn’t sure if that’s ok or not. First two are my submissions, preferably with blood. The others are just fun,

11 Likes

@sezpul nice!
Don’t forget to choose 1 image for the voting.

1 Like

Submission

8 Likes

9 Likes

Uh Oh, looks like someone’s ready for a snowball fight. :grinning:

4 Likes

Vote for Winter Entertainment / Activities …

We @BlenderCollab have a few days to vote. You can vote fast but also think slowly about design, colors, technique, difficulty, subject, realism, etc. Choose consciously and not on your own entry.
And the new subject week 8 " Cyberpunk has already started. The winner of this week’s “Vikings” challenge may select a subject for week 9.

3 Likes

Sorry but I couldn’t resist upgrading your render a bit…

10 Likes

lol yeah I almost sculpted an evil face onto it. I love the gums, they add so much!

4 Likes

I love this cartoon evil snowball

2 Likes

@igorfv

The pingu almost got me!

Just showing my age over here LUL

great work!

3 Likes

@igorfv Congratulations on your beautiful and ‘life-like’ Pingu entry. And with ‘life-like’ I mean, it looks like the original series. It could be a new episode :wink: Everything in the scene looks cartoon and the snow (mountains) are a good addition to this feeling. A great storyline, nice basic colors.

• sezpul - Also a great story and nice scene composition. Maybe bring a bit more color into the scene. On my monitor, it’s so blueish. I understand, the late in the evening setup (light burning the houses). But that implies also softer shadows.
  • ice77 - Great colors. What I miss is a bit of storytelling. Gloves, sled … I miss the connection besides, snow and cold. It would be a story when the sled bumped partly into the snowman. As in an accident. Also, I see two types of shadows (see snowman). A single sun lamp or just global illumination would solve this.
  • Daniel05 - Very nice idea and really great snow particles! But I think that the real subject (snowman) doesn’t get the main attention. It is very small in comparison to the image size. The base of the globe, isn’t of much importance to let the viewer know, it is a snow globe.
  • Mateusz - The snow generator, blows snow particles up (looks like). It would be more an arc downwards.
  • Willrun - I miss composition. Objects are not visually connected. I would expect sled snow tracks from the top downhill. making a connection to the action above and object downwards. If you improve the shadows, you could enhance the snow and hill bumpiness.

Overall, great entries and ideas!
The next collab awaits … “Antique”.

5 Likes

Privacy & Terms