2022 Collab: Week 38 "Clothing, shoes, accessories, etc." - VOTE CLOSED

I like it, because of the mirroring. Could use more warm light (sun kelvin).

2 Likes

“Very” is over selling it, just wearing a shirt would be far more convenient.

I’m not entirely comfortable competing, especially since I didn’t make the model wearing the clothes.

I’m grateful for the input. If I wanted to understand why you think it could use warmer lighting, should I read up on color theory or lighting.

2 Likes

It looks like unnatural light. in the old Blender version, we had a ‘Black-node’ for the color temperature of the sunlight. The image is is grey (also the sky). … it doesn’t match.

1 Like

We @BlenderCollab have a few days to vote. You can vote fast but also think slowly about design, colors, technique, difficulty, subject, realism, etc. Choose consciously and not on your own entry.
And the new subject week 39 “Robots” has already started. The winner of this week’s “Aerostat” challenge may select a subject for next week 40.

1 Like

@Cows , congratulations on your winning entry on the collab subject “Clothing, shoes, accessories and more”. Simple and very recognizable. The scene lighting is very playful by using dark and light sides. Exposing the ring engravings nicely. A good idea!

• Raiju - This was really a nice entry and a well-executed video sequence. Although the dance/walk moves could be more extensive, more variations.
  • Willrun - Good composition, lots of variations on the subject. Well done. Try to improve the overall lighting.
  • Joey_Cuevas - Great pose, could be more in the center of attention. Also, the billboard banner could be more prominent. Making the story more complete.
3 Likes

Privacy & Terms