This is the Blender collaboration 2022, week 20 challenge. Don’t be afraid to join, a lot of us are beginners. This is all to practice, have fun, learn, and get together.
- Space vehicle, the combination of launch vehicle and spacecraft
- Spacecraft, a craft, vehicle, vessel or machine designed for spaceflight
- Starship, a spacecraft built for interstellar flight
- Subject selected by the previous week 18 “Low poly art style game props" winner: bOBaN
The rules are simple. 1 subject, 1 entry, 1 week.
You create whatever object or scene or whatever you can think of that has something to do with the subject. It can be as simple or complicated as you want, all entries are welcome!
Post your picture here in this thread. And at the end of the week, we start to vote. And if you are the winner, you may choose the next subject and win a unique badge.
- Last week’s collab: Blender Collab: Week 19 “ Sci-fi weapons ”
- Next week: The winner of week 19, chooses the subject for week 21.
- See all previous challenges in Hall of fame 2022
- Hall of fame 2021, 2020