2021 Collab: Week 44 “Once upon a time in Wild Wild West, there was …” CLOSED

The puppets look ugly though. No wonder their mate run away :rofl:

1 Like

That looks great. The only thing that you might want to do now it scale the carriage up a bit. I think it looks slightly small, do you agree?

1 Like

Once upon a time in Wild wild west, there was tree travellers who stopped for a nights rest.

5 Likes

Thank you! Though, I checked the scale all the way compared to the stagecoach. The carriage may appear smaller than it is because it lost its big wheels on the upper side and is laying in water which has a refraction effect. And scaling it up will cause conflicts with other objects like road tracks and the tree.

2 Likes

Wow, that’s a great scene!
And the imp be like “Gosh what the hell! Can’t have a dinner without tomorrow’s dinner disturbing me!”

3 Likes

Voting for “Once upon a time in Wild Wild West, there was …” theme - week 44

We @BlenderCollab have a few days to vote. You can vote fast but also think slowly about design, colors, technique, difficulty, subject, realism, etc. Choose consciously and not on your own entry.
And the next subject, week 46 " Useless Machine has already started. The winner of this week’s “Useless machine” challenge may select a subject for week 46.

1 Like

Our congratulations go to @Mateusz and @simgen for their winning entries of “Once upon a time in Wild Wild West, there was …”. Again a double first place, with very different views of the current subject. Well done!

• Peter Khomov - So much work and details. I think a different composition and or camera view could up the end score. The subject is too tiny in comparison to the scene (gets lost).
  • Oliver_Noone-Joines - I like the desert feeling it gives. Maybe a bit more variation … add a scorpion.
  • FedPete - Cactus in a pot in the desert … strange
5 Likes

Privacy & Terms