2021 Collab: Week 04 “Medieval age” - CLOSED

I wait for next day tomorrow. So about 20 hours to go, before I setup the vote !

1 Like

I had assumed pm, as it was last week, but unfortunately I very much doubt I am remotely near useable.

2 Likes

To be honest, I just uploaded my concept just to have something on this forum. I didn’t work at it, at all.

Upload what you have, still 20hours to go or so …

1 Like

I get it, all to well. “Over-scoping a project” is my middle name :grin:

I have just an idea and a few reference pictures :sweat_smile:. Though with “extended deadline” I might still attempt it - if my body and mind regenerate fast enough.

1 Like

I am learning the hard way how important is to do research before opening Blender :sweat_smile:. Mostly thanks to NP5 and FedPete comments :smiley:. Though, my first reaction when looking at your guillotine wasn’t that it doesn’t fit the era well :slight_smile:. So in my opinion if you like the project, do continue and add those blood splatters :grin: (this is learning challenge after all).

1 Like

While some of us are cleaning up the latest project mesh for the “Medieval Age” collab.
Applying textures, finishing materials tweaking normal maps … because tomorrow we start voting.

But others can already think about the implementation of the next subject, called “LOVE”.

Keep it simple, try to finish. But also watch your health and other important aspects of life.
And “love” is one of them :wink:

1 Like

Life is simple in the dungeon.

13 Likes

Great use of your modular assets project.

4 Likes

Thank you! I got to this section at the perfect time lol

2 Likes

Ok, feel strong enough to make an attempt at this subject! Go! :slight_smile:

Here is my final scene. Thank you for organising these challenges, this was a massive learning opportunity for me. :star_struck:

13 Likes

Love the rope (knot)!

2 Likes

:rofl: “This Scroll Blah Blah Blah is really important stuff”

Great composition! Glad you found some time to build this scene.
Love the details, really fun stuff.

3 Likes

Lol, good catch :joy:

1 Like

Many good stuff, Jaco_Pretorius I am charmed, a lot of details, very good idea :heart_eyes:

I had ambitious plan to make tavern like from Witcher but i didn’t find time as always, so I ended with low version :sweat_smile: But I had fun and learned new things.

13 Likes

Done :sweat_smile:

11 Likes

Far from expectations but calling it… :tired_face:

…learnt a lot about cloth so was worth it.

10 Likes

So much hard work in this one!

2 Likes

Voting entries week 04 “Medieval Age”

We have a few days to vote. You can go for design, colors, technique, difficulty, subject, realism, etc. Choose consciously and not on your own entry.
And the next subject, week 05 “Love” is already started. The winner of this week “Medieval Age” challenge may select a subject for week 06.

0 voters

3 Likes

Really difficult to choose. Fantastic work all!

6 Likes

Privacy & Terms