Zombie Zone 'text101" with sound track and fog effect

On Mac graphics look fine but on my pc laptop the fog effect is blocky ?

3 Likes

Funny " I’m not Clint Eastwood"…
I don’t see blockiness, Win7, FireFox

1 Like

lol yeh might be my laptop

I assume this is in the wrong section? This is Blender not games.

yep just seen that sorry been having a few problems

1 Like

This is the problem i get on my pc laptop. My Mac and Pc Desktop for this work fine. I tried updating drivers but still same :thinking:

1 Like

Is the background image of the type .JPG (.JPEG).
try to convert it to .PNG

Looks a conversion problem, like the image is very small but scalled up ?

1 Like

Its PNG the problem is with the laptop as this does not happen on my Mac or other PC.

1 Like

It is strange indeed. Can you see the .PNG normally on your laptop? Outside the game?
As the PNG 256 colors? instead of miljons?

1 Like

Im thinking about re installing Windows on Laptop rebooting everything. Backup the files i want to keep. I use it for music and following tuts mostly

1 Like

I will check it out now

Dangerous step …
It can also be a Unity problem, a .PNG driver routine going wrong …?

Seems strange it only happens on this laptop. You said your computer was ok with the display.

1 Like

I think its a setting on the Laptop. The difficulty is finding what’s causing this to happen.

Yes, you are right. But the game player is inside a web browser. Maybe check it out with a different web browser. Google Chrome or Firefox. Or MS Edge, but it uses the same engine as Google.

1 Like

good idea thanks

1 Like

You are totally right Pete nice one ! it was the Google Chrome browser that was causing issues. Works perfectly using Microsoft Edge

1 Like

For anyone that wonders what is going is, some browsers are incompatible with certain games and tools, you’ll probably need to install WebGL 2.0 on Chrome.

2 Likes

Thanks @Yee

I think you do it great. I would be very happy if you would rate my app on google play store? It is called “The Lost Son(Begin of the Adventure)”

1 Like

Privacy & Terms