Zombie tower defense

Zombies are coming from underground. The idea is to have a band of survivors and place them on the map to destroy the zombies before they reach the city (church)
Not that much level building yet, still need to explore the assets i habe (I want to see to randomise some trees/ponds etc).
Assets are from Synty Studios (simple apocalypse) I got this pack very cheap on a recent Humble Bundle Sale

More city building to come after some more features are implemented :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It looks really cool and this makes me think we need in this forum a “Follow project button” or something like that.

Why zombies go to the church? - well done :smile:

@Yee Great that you like it. A follow button would indeed be cool. I’ll try and update this post with any new progress so you can follow it :slight_smile:

@4Lily You are right :sweat: It makes little sense. I thought about it and will switch is somewhat around. Make the church (and graveyard) the starting localtion of the zombies. And create a bigger city where the zombies will go to (to eat the last delicious brains)

2 Likes

I only joked as I understand well the towns were established on the Magdeburg Law in Old days and they had to have a church as well as some square in the center. So a church represents very well the town. Good work. Congrats. :smile:

I had some time to continue the course. Note that this is a low framerate GIF so the bullets looks worse than they are :sweat:
So tower spawining is now possible as well as indicating the user with some mouse cursors :smiley:
Following link opens gif ->
allowNotAllow|690x303

1 Like

I consider my project finished :slight_smile: You can check it here.

For sure more can be added but i am happy to move on to the next game in the course :slight_smile:
1 Like

Privacy & Terms