[Zombie Runner] Nightmare Night

Here it is my version of Zombie Runner: Nightmare Night. You are on a camping trip with your best buddies. One night you wake up only to find that they are missing! Now it’s time to investigate and search for them. What could this bring?

Here a little video showcasing some of the gameplay:

You can play the game on the following link:

Move with WASD and arrow keys, run with Shift and jump with spacebar.
Shoot with left click and zoom rifle with righ click. Esc or P to pause the game. Change weapons with number keys or scroll wheel.

If you have a low end PC, I highly encourage downloading the standalone version. The WebGL might give you massive FPS drops at some points:
https://github.com/OuterGazer/Nightmare-Night/raw/master/Nightmare%20Night.zip

Enjoy!!!

This is the end of the 3D course for me. Together witht he 2D it has been a bit over a year
long trip. A trip that at first I thought would take 6 months… but I did so many things also in the middle, like the math or GitSmart course, read different design books…

I just wanted to thank the GameDev.tv personally, as without them this wouldn’t have been possible. I’ve learned so much, and it has been all thanks to you!

Especially I want to thank @Rick_Davidson, @ben, @garypettie and @Nina too for answering all my questions on the Q&A.

Great thanks everybody :smiley: :muscle:

2 Likes

Awesome! I really like how much effort you put into your game. The environment tells its own little story, which is great. Keep up the good work! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Great work @OuterGazer. It’s been great seeing all your posts and progress since you joined the community.
Congrats on finishing the 3D course (and all the other ones you’ve done!)

1 Like

Thank you for your comments! I really hope this makes for a solid portfolio piece :muscle:

Privacy & Terms