Zombie Runner early sandbox

Not exactly sure whats going on, but you may have added the wrong agent to the enemy or something similar to that.

My prototype is here !

3 Likes

You are a bounty hunter set on a distant planet. Your target is a dangerous alien called Vero Brenko. He should be in Dome-SF4, It’s your job to locate and assasinate him.

I had lucky to buy a 3D game asset pack for cheap (on Humble Bundle) and now its time to use the Scifi pack that is included :smiley:
A couple of hours experimenting with the assets and i created a basic street view to test some mechanics out. Well it maybe is a bit to much time for a sandbox, but it gave me some ideas and insperation to then later create the level i want.

7 Likes

Here’s my quick prototype! I decided to give ProBuilder and ProGrids a try. Adding a staircase really paid off as it’s super fun getting the Enemy to chase you up the stairs and then jumping down and watching them take the long way down.

2 Likes

Sounds like a good workout for those zombies!

1 Like

Wow, It is too cool for 5 minute chalange :slight_smile: But really cool

1 Like

My 5 miinute prototype

3 Likes

My Sandbox

3 Likes

Yes indeed, this was made in 5+ minutes

2 Likes

2 Likes

Tried to set a timer for 5 min but I am always someone who needs that extra 5 min XD (Takes me forever to do things because of it…) So I may or may not have hit snooze once lol But I cut myself off at 9 min! Here it is!!

4 Likes

Just a basic spacing and mobility test

2 Likes

Took me a little more than 5 min lol but here’s my initial prototype level.

3 Likes

I’m very slow, in five min I just do this:

3 Likes

Hei gues!

Here is my 5 minute sandbox.
I tried to focus on the platform part since i want that to be a part of the game aswel.

Let me know what u guys think of it :smiley:

3 Likes

My own “sandbox”
Got a bit carried away and took 35 mins

2 Likes

Here is my prototype :

It took more than 5 minutes though…

3 Likes

Sandbox thingy

2 Likes

sandbox

2 Likes