Yeeeewwww!

Sat the exam today, scored 88% and feeling pretty damn good about the result !

A month ago I heard about Unity hitting up a city close to me and thought I would attempt the exam, but I kept putting off booking it, thinking no I’m not ready. Then, three days ago I decided to start this course, put in some massive study hours, booked the exam yesterday afternoon, and got certified today.

Thank you Ben and Sam for another awesome course !

3 Likes

Wow! That’s an awesome story. I’m glad we could give you the confidence to take the leap. Well done on getting such an excellent score!

2 Likes

Huge congratulations!

2 Likes

Wow, three days, huh? That’s some pretty intense cramming right there. Glad it paid off, though! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ve been using Unity for six months and was already familiar with the majority of features the program has to offer, so I moved through parts of the course quite fast. I hadn’t really played with shaders/particle systems or GI, so it was good to spend time digging into those areas with Sam. But overall I picked up many tips to help speed up my workflow from this course.

I’m glad you were able to use the course in this way @Jay. I think for many it will allow them to fill in on the areas where they are weakest.

1 Like

Yeah, absolutely @sampattuzzi. I also found the course great to go over processes I do every day but had never really paid much attention to the correct terminology or course of actions to gain a result. I used to just think, ok if I press this here button, then that one, then type this, I will get what I want. But I could never explain to someone how I got what I did lol. I know that I would have failed many sections if I hadn’t taken your course :slight_smile:

1 Like

Privacy & Terms