Windows 10 Compiler Install!

Hello all! I just downloaded the Windows compiler! I’m on this version and doing fine!

Microsoft (R) C/C++ Optimizing Compiler Version 19.20.27508.1 for x86

Greetings from Sanibel Island, Florida. Downloaded Windows Complier I’m on this version. All good. Jess

Microsoft ® C/C++ Optimizing Compiler Version 19.20.27508.1 for x86

Hello all! I just downloaded the Windows compiler! I’m on this version and doing fine!
May I ask your for help, please? – I can’t find the “crib sheet” referenced in the video so as to learn proper formatting of my Compiler Version. Therefore I cannot get my posted message to show the various colors.

Thank you, Jess

Microsoft (R) C/C++ Optimizing Compiler Version 19.20.27508.1 for x86

[/quote]

Now it worked. Still can’t find crib sheet.

Hello! Honestly, I couldn’t find it either. I had to fiddle around and test out a few of the buttons in here to make it work. I looked around for the crib sheet, too, but no luck finding it so far, so at least you’re not alone in not finding it.

Good Morning!Dev%20com%20prompt%202019

maybe I took a wrong turn somewhere in the installation process. I had VS 2017 installed for learning C# in a previous course, but when I went in and installed VS Code, I installed the C++ build tools, but it was for VS 2019, so when I type and search Develop, I see two developers; one for 2017 and one for 2019, and when I type cl in 2017, I get an error that it is not recognized.

Hello! I finished the download for the Windows Compiler.

[/quote]
Microsoft ® C/C++ Optimizing Compiler Version 19.16.27027.1 for x86
[/quote]

The main reason why people reinstall an operating system, namely Windows, is to slow it down sometime after the initial installation. The reasons for this slowdown are common and fairly common: Programs in the autoloader - when reviewing a computer that “slows down” and has Windows installed, in 90% of cases, it turns out that the autoloader contains a significant number. These often unnecessary programs slow down the Windows boot process. I recently bought a license key at impkeys.com with windows 10 home. I like it, no problems so far.

Privacy & Terms