Why does the player pawn does not stop moving once torque is added to it?

Although I followed all the configs like the instructor (torque magnitude = 12 etc… and everything), why does it seem so hard to navigate the player pawn (e.g. the ball) through the corners of the bridge to the other side? Once we added the torque to the pawn, it seems it won’t stop moving for quite a long time (my Blueprint code is exactly the same as the instructor)
The instructor must be Yu Gi Oh because he did it so easily. In my case, the ball 100% always dropped down to nothingness… Did I do something wrong?
I tried press the keys very slightly and didn’t hold them for long too.

Hi @Emilia_Kaida ,
Welcome to the community, I think I know how to answer your questions.
The physics we are applying to the ball only mimic the one you know from reality and are very limited at this point. Torque and Velocity are the key here. Play with “Acceleration Multiplier” variable, give it like 50 and check the response.
We also have enabled Acceleration change which in short removed mass from an equastion
attached BP might help you to get better feeling and information about what is going on.
Just add it and hit play.

P.S. You did great!

Best regards!

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Privacy & Terms