My BP_Player pawn won’t always take damage only if it gets hit at a certain angle how can I fix this please.
I had this same problem. Sometimes the ball received the damage and sometimes it just bounced off the projectile. Not sure if this is the best way but here is how I fixed it:
- Open BP_Projectile.
- Select the Static Mesh component and set Collision Presets to NoCollision.
- Select the Sphere Collision component and set the following properties:
- Collision Presets: Custom
- Collision Enabled: Query Only (No Physics Collision)
- Object Type: WorldDynamic
- Collision Responses: Block (all the column will set to “Block” automatically)
How would I set an emitter to only emit particles every 5 seconds in Blueprint?