Where should I give feedback for certain courses?

For context, I finished the Complete C# Unity Game Developer 3D course on Udemy a while back. Going through it, I noticed several ways it could be improved… While I’d love to offer feedback, I don’t know if there’s anywhere here that I can offer it and expect the instructors to see it. So yeah… If I want to give feedback on a course, where should I do it?

Hello CG-Tespy,

In the context of this forum, the best option would be to post in the Talk section of the Unity forum. That said, there’s nothing wrong with leaving your feedback in the Udemy Q&A as well.

1 Like

Hi CG-Tespy,

I agree with Tuomo. The best place would be the ‘Talk’ subforum because, in the ‘Ask’ section, students share problems that have a potential solution. Threads with a solution close themselves after 24 h, and threads without a solution but where the original poster didn’t reply anymore, get closed after a couple of weeks. If we didn’t close any threads in the ‘Ask’ section, it would become difficult for us to efficiently help students with the content of our courses. That’s why all threads get closed after a while.

For this reason, a rule of thumb is: If there is no solution and if something is rather a discussion, the ‘Talk’ section is the right place to share. If you want to show a result but don’t need help with a problem, the ‘Show’ section is the right place. The threads in those section usually remain open.

If your thread pops up in the ‘wrong’ section, we’ll move it, so don’t worry too much about posting in the wrong section.

I hope this helped. :slight_smile:

See also:

1 Like

Understood. Thanks, guys ^^

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Privacy & Terms