Where can I find the "example" project?

So the latest version of Unity has the assets separate. Where am I supposed to find the “Example Project?” I found standard assets, but not the example project.

Please assist.

Thank you

Hi, welcome to the community :slight_smile:

When you say “example project”, can you be a little more specific? What are you referring to, something you expected to see via the Standard Assets, or something that was referred to within a lecture of the course? If the latter, which lecture?

Hi Rob,

Thank you for the quick reply. The example project was a part of unity that was literally just that, an “example project” for what I would assume to be just a unity sample. I thought it was a part of your course specifically. It was shown on the first or second lecture regarding downloading and installing unity. am all good now thank you.

Mitch

Hi Mitch,

Ah I see, no, the example projects, from Unity, aren’t used in the course(s). There are a couple of occasions where you may need to download the Unity Standard Assets however, as some of the scripts/models are borrowed.

Glad you’re all set now :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Privacy & Terms