What Synty packs are used throughout the RPG courses?

Hi I have a fair few Synty asset packs and I’m wondering which of their packs make up the POLYGON_Student_Sample_Synty_Studios_v02.1.unitypackage and the rest of the RPG courses synty packs.

And from what I’ve gathered based on what Rick said, if I own synty packs that make up the student samples I could use the assets included in a commercial game?

I believe they’re from the Knight’s pack, and possibly from the Adventurers pack. The actual student pack was supplied to us by Synty when the course started.

Yes, if you own synty assets you can use them commercially,
they often have good sales on the unity store.

I have both the knights and adventure pack, can you please check if possible that there aren’t any additional packs in case I ever take what I make from these RPG courses and decide to put them in a commercial game.

Hi just doing a follow up since it has been a week, have you been able to find out which asset packs have been used that I’d need a license for?

Also now being much further into the course now knowing there are also different kind of packs can you please provide a list of ALL of the assets that are used that would require a license if what anyone following the RPG courses decided to use them to make a commercial game.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Privacy & Terms