What should my Include path look like

So recently I have run into an error which goes like this “#include errors detected. Please update your includePath. Squiggles are disabled for this translation unit”. The problem is I don’t exactly know what my include path should look like and with every search I have done to try and solve this problem it only talks about c++ and vs code without any correlation to how it can change when working in Unreal.

If anyone has run into this problem (or any similar problem) before and fixed it then I would love to hear your advice :slight_smile:

What version of Unreal are you using? 4.25 has issues with generating VS Code projects which was fixed in 4.26.1.
If you’re using 4.26.1+ then that doesn’t refresh the thing VS Code uses for IntelliSense; doing File > Refresh VS Code project within Unreal should fix the issue.

Ah I see, I am using version 4.25 so that explains the issue. Is there any possible way to fix the issue or transfer my project to a newer version of Unreal?

There’s a way which involves editing a file and you’d need to do that for every project and whenever Unreal refreshes that file. It’s not great honestly, I would suggest upgrading.

Privacy & Terms