What Next?

Ive just about finished Blender beginners course … Not sure if I should continue with Advanced Blender Artist or Character Creator … or Anime Character Creator Perhaps or the Dragon ??? Would you reccomen a Sequence or starting with any is Fine with the Basics “Finished”
png png pngCRIMINALHH. 9 blend
?

1 Like

It think, it depends on your own interests!

• Do you like animation? → Characters
  • Or want to be better in sculpting. → Dragon
    Some courses do have a tiny bit of overlap.

Maybe, spend some weeks on the Blender Collab. There you have a weekly subject to put your teeth into it. Sharpen your Blender skills and see what part of Blender skills you miss.

1 Like

mmm… I guess id better go with the Animation … I might get carried away fiddling with the sculpts and burning time … Learn some more allround skills … so I can get the Sculpts Moving nicely …
Ill take a look at the Collab though I might sadly be back in the non art working world soon and time for fun will dry up to a minimum … :woozy_face:

1 Like

I’d say what keeps you motivated?

I did the Anime Character Creator as 2nd course. I learned a lot.

Then the character creator one. A great course to solidify basics and learn new skills.

Doing geo nodes now.

Next on the list is Environment Artist, followed by Material nodes and Animation + Rigging.

And I have two free courses and a motivational thing lined up. I’m especially interested in hard surface modeling.

This should keep my busy until the end of this year :smiley:

And yes, joining collab is a great idea.

3 Likes

I ended up starting Blender Animation and rigging … but might jump around a bit …
Sounds like youre progresing nicely :+1: …Ill take a peak at the Blenser Bros etc …
Does look like theres plenty to last till the years end at least :smiley:
I give a collab a go one of these days !!!

2 Likes

Privacy & Terms