What are you looking to get from the course

Hi! I don’t know if this is still active, but I’ve had the course for a few months now and am finally digging into it. I decided to really go for it after seeing other people’s completed projects and realizing that by the end of the course, I could have something substantial to work off of, as well as something to show potential employers who are looking for evidence of knowledge. It doesn’t seem like there’s much activity in the forums anymore, but I figured I would share anyway.

1 Like

The forums are actually fairly active, but the activity is of course spread across all of the courses.

The RPG course was very popular as the course got released but I suspect there are a few people now waiting for the next part to be rolled out by the team. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I want to use the course as base for the game that I’m currently working on, so far so good!

It’s a survival game and while it does have a lot of different aspects, there are many things that I will be able to use and it should help me build the foundation for the game :slight_smile:

pitch:

Four Under Zero is the Top-Down Singleplayer Survival Game under development to be launched on steam on 2019 targeting fans of survival games like Don’t Starve and strategy games such as Commandos Beyond Enemy the Call of Duty. You control 4 survivors after their plane crashed in a desert area of Siberia, your team needs to Hunt, go fishing, build shelter and gather resources to survive the harsh artic environment and find a way out

1 Like

Privacy & Terms