What are you delivering in your game?

In my game it’s “Tea Time!” and the driver will have to collect and deliver the tea leaves to the old ladies in the neighborhood :joy:

The driver will be delivering chess sets to people for them to play in their free time

what my driver is delivering:

You’re delivering grocerys to people who are gonna make food for a giant block party they are having for the whole niehborhood.

You will be delivering tools to trades people

Free coffee to overwork construction worker

Pizza. It’s like crazy taxi but you pick up pizza instead of people.

Here’s mine:

You have to start somewhere in IT, deliver all of the ordered computers/devices to the customer before it’s too late.

in my game the player will be delivering beets to victorian orphans.

1 Like

I’m not sure how simple to make it… I want to make a car game apocalyptic where you’re trying to assort a junkfood smorgasbord for yourself to eat, or scavenging car parts. If it has to be delivering, it could have a stockpile area to deliver to.

what about bananas for the croods?

I’ll be delivering pineapple and ham pizzas to all those that oppose pineapple toppings :stuck_out_tongue:

Baby Driver here will be delivering energy drinks to streamers that are hours into their stream and having trouble staying awake.

1 Like

You will deliver items required for gaming such as cpu, controller, joystick etc

My car is delivering books!!!

Hey You,
*You are an Groceries Delivery boy/girl, and must deliver the Groceries within the specified timing. To Deliver the products on-time you can use speedups to increase your speed and there are many obstacles on your way which leads to slow down your speed.

Enjoy your Game, Here you go...

Party Treats

An emergenct situation.
Organ should be transported to the emergency patient within the time limit.
Avoid obstacles, get a speed booster, and transport organs to patients quickly.

1 Like

You’re delivering lost property to citizens who have lost things, mainly odd shoes.

Delivering puppies!

potatoes.

because everyone likes potatoes. :smiley:

Privacy & Terms