What are you delivering in your game?

My Driver is going to be giggles delivering car miniatures to Car enthusiasts. ( an idea from my son XD)

2 Likes

My game will have the player delivering Udemy discount cards! <3

9 Likes

rice

2 Likes

durr… Pizza.

1 Like

Instead of delivering I am going to kill bad guys while driving :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

You are delivering bomb

1 Like

Delivery the best fruit from farm!

1 Like

hey guys there is our player is Smuggler and he delivers to his customers drugs and if there is cops he slow down speed and he pickups drugs from his delivery point and he afraid of cops so he speed-up and hurry to get customer and ready to deliver drugs :dash: :zzz: :zzz:

2 Likes

you are right .talk of millions

1 Like

My driver will be delivering letters (English, Russian, or Arabic depending on the language version) and trying to drive over the correct letter and not the incorrect letter (which will be one of the many moving obstacles). Going off road will take away game points.

2 Likes

My delivery driver will be picking up packages that other people are selling and delivering them to the customers who have bought the items.

1 Like

You’re delivering graphics cards to customers who’ve been waiting…and waiting…and waiting…

2 Likes

I’ll be delivering flowers, cards, and balloons

1 Like

CccAaaAaNNnnDddDyyyY!!!

1 Like

My driver will be delivering books.

2 Likes

Mine will be delivering Ultra High-Spec gogles

1 Like

Delivering flowers

1 Like

You’re delivering cookies that your grandma made with love.

2 Likes

My driver will be delivering paintings.

1 Like

My game will be about driving in a frantic and bizarre world, filled with coloured squares and blank canvas. The player needs to drive in circles to complete the demands of the kingdom.

1 Like

Privacy & Terms