What are those C++ courses that mesh really well with this course?

In the Course Promo of Unreal VR Dev: Make VR Experiences with Unreal Engine in C++ they say that if we’re not too familiar with C++ there are courses that mesh really well with this course, are there specific ones they suggest somewhere?

Yes. When UE4 was current, it would have been the blueprints course and ue C++ beginners course.

To put in context, I myself started this course about 7 years ago and put it on hold because I realised it was way too advanced for what I knew at the time. I went off and completed a bunch more UE courses and specifically the C++ Unreal beginners course and it put me in a better place. It isn’t the C++ (back then I had 15 years of experience with the language) specifically but the Unreal content. There is a foundation C++ course too which teaches just C++ course using raylib as a library for crating basic games.

Now, getting a good solid understanding of C++ and also completing the Unreal beginners course would put you in a good place.

Hope this helps.

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Privacy & Terms