What are my VR related goals?

Hi! My name is Juan and I am from Argentina.

I am really happy to be taking this course, and I cannot wait to start developing.

My VR goals are: Being able to create stunning and trippy scenarios where the user can complement their experience by listening to a certain song and live within those few minutes of a great show using VR. I also want to develop VR for a living, I am already a qa automation engineer so I want to learn about new things.

How do I plan to follow the course? I have taken and also taught many courses, I love being self taught and going at my own paste. I will follow every video in order, since my knowledge in this topic is close to 0%, I cannot skip forward.

I do not have a side project in progress, but my coworker and I will develop something together, it will be great.

I have an htc Vive.

I look forward to developing and seeing what I have created with my own two eyes.

3 Likes

Hi Juan,

Welcome to the community! You’ve some exciting goals, I wish you luck with your project :slightly_smiling_face:

Good luck with the project :blush:

Hi Juan and welcome to the Community.
VR Development is so much fun and you have a nice setup too - the HTC Vive is such a great headset. which I’ve had the pleasure of using.

Enjoy the course and good luck with your own project. I really hope this course helps.

Hi Juan!
I love trippy & musical VR (I’m working on some of that myself).
What’re your favorites?

My fave so far might be “Emergence”

Let me know if you have a demo to share!

Privacy & Terms