Well, well, well

5 Likes

You did it very well!

1 Like

Well done well.
Only real issue is your brickwork not being properly alternating course by course.

1 Like

Well, the well is certainly well made, that’s a well job well done

2 Likes

Thanks! I’m sorry but I am not sure what you mean. Could you explain it a little further?

I rotateed every “level” of the bricks differently to give that effect of imperfection. Is that what’s wrong?

Go and look at any brick wall made of uniform bricks. No bricklayer probably anywhere in the world, or any era of time would lay them not alternating properly.

Here is an example of a rough ‘imperfect’ brick wall, poorly put up in effect. However the bricks still alternate course by course.

brick image

2 Likes

Well… for a first project it looks rather well done. However, as you progress in skill you will want to pay attention to small details. For instance, brickwork is not normally randomly offset. instead it is evenly offset from one course (layer) to the next and that usually being half the distance covered by the brick.

2 Likes

Ohhh, I think i get it now. Thank you very much for the feedback!

4 Likes

Much better. :slightly_smiling_face:

Keep going through the course, then go through again!
Or as chance puts you in the way of a fancy brick Add the mortar and make a fancier well wall.

5 Likes

It looks like, that an individual brick has a color variance horizontally. Left darker that right side.

Quite probably, it is a photogrammetry scan of a real item. An early test of how to do it.

1 Like

I did it too
it turned out well

Privacy & Terms