Welcome to the Unity Section 1 sub-forum

Hello,
my name is Gregor, I’m from Slovenia. I am 25 years old. Gaming and programming are my passions since primary school, since i was 15y old. Right no I am already employed as software developer.
Since Android OS came out, I always wanted to actually write and publish a decent working app.
Wrote m first Android app (using android studio) 3 years ago, but it lacked fany graphics.
So, to learn how to actually wrote a decent android app pref. game, with decent GUI, I landed on this course :slight_smile:

Hi there,
My Alias is Imix Wayeb which I use for my artistic expressions over wWw :slight_smile:
I Live in Slovenia (So maybe I can check some progress with Gregor who posted a reply one above mine.
I am not much of programmer not a designer, but I am looking forward in expanding and upgrading my vast set of skills.
I am making some music, daily sketching for more then 400 days, enjoy watching youtube channel “The coding Train”. He actually motivated me to start coding again.

Well there is a lot more I can talk about me, but for now I think it is enough.
See you around forum site.
Imix

Hello,
My name is Carter, I am 17 and live in Massachusetts and am a very active gamer, playing a lot of shooters. I have always been around technology. I have been playing video games since I was five and I have always since then realized I was interested in them and how they were made. After high school I want to go to college and study game development, and to get more specific, the graphic design part aspect of it. I believe that I can learn a lot from this course and use that down the road.

Sincerely, 
                   Carter

Hello world!

My name is Steve Mattingly. I am a mechanical designer by day. I made 3D stuff all day long of boring stuff. I am a novice at programming, but love making 3D models via Blender as a hobby (also novice). I hope to use this skill, my creativity, and can-do/no quit attitude to ultimately get into interactive VR presentations. Heck, who knows, maybe I’ll make a cool app someday too.

Trying real hard to be the shepherd…
Steve

Hey there,

My name is Joe Kent and I’m currently a Computer Science major and have a job at an adtech company. Videogames have been my hobby for as long as I can remember and I desire to create my own for others to enjoy! I’m hoping that I will gain beneficial knowledge from this course so that I may use it to help accomplish my goals!

My name is Shawn and I have been a programmer using Powerbuilder for the last 5 years. I have always been interested in video game design and finally feel up to learning the nuts and bolts.

Hello Everyone !

My name is krishnakumar and am from Bangalore India

I’m 24 and am fresher of programming and am Graduated at Bachalor in animation and Vfx
I want to become a game developer i have loved games i think and hope this course will be helpful and useful for me.:slight_smile:

Hello Everyone !

My name is krishnakumar and am from Bangalore India

I’m 24 and am fresher of programming and am Graduated at Bachalor in animation and Vfx
I want to become a game developer i have loved games i think and hope this course will be helpful and useful for me.

Hello, my names Arfan im 28, and i’ve always had a passion for games, im a newbie and have never created a game before but im up for the challenge! my dream job is to be able to create games for a living!

wish you all the best of luck!

Hello All,

My name is Joi Ginting, i am from Indonesia, I live in Jakarta city of indoneisa, acuatally my basicly in web programming and internet marketer, i am 32 years old now (male), i am very excited in games and mobile apps,

i hope join this course will help me and all of us, and please your help (the senior on this course) if in next time i get i trouble on it. also very happy if we always sharing about it… thanks

nice to meet all of you, Thank you

Regards,
Joi Ginting

Hello everyone!
I’m Alexandra, I’m a Java developer and I’m curious about game developement.
So here I am :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi All

My Name is Andrew and I have just turned 40. I have been working in the computer industry for over 20 years learning a few languages like Java - but only basic.

I am also an ex semi pro footballer who is now a part time coach at Cambridge United and the Chairman of Baldock Town Youth.

I am a massive game player and love to play crafting game like Minecraft. I also like the survival games.

I have always thought about creating my own one but have never really known where to start. I found this course by doing a quick google search and was happy with the price as other courses can be really expensive and with a family not something I could afford.

My aim for this year is to write a basic game in Unity and to also teach my 10 year old son what I learn.

Targets

Write short crafting & survival game with my son

Get to know other people who also want to learn Unity and maybe work on projects together.

1 Like

Hi guys,

My name is Cesar, I live in Mexico, I 'm developer.
Since I have memory I use to play video games, my first games was Pacman and Frogger on the atari 2600 and I still playing and enyoing.

I have 8 years of experience on Java programming, but not on video games, I have a small idea about how is the making games and all the implications. So here I am to learn.

Nice to meet you all!

1 Like

Hi there , my name is mohammed, but you may call me momma :slight_smile: . This is an interesting topic for me, and I believe I’m in the right spot . Hope to learn as much as I can .)

Hi, nice to have you here, looking forwards to share knowledge . :slight_smile:

Hi. My name is Samanta, I am from Chile but live in North Carolina. I am in high school and interested on learning programming. I hope to learn a lot from this course.
Nice to meet you all!

Hi, my name is Elisa and I have experience with programming, but not directed to development of games, so I found this course to help me with my conclusion project… And that’s it haha
Nice to meet you all!!
:grin:

Hello, I’m from Oklahoma, in my last year of college. I am taking this course to better prepare myself for a game I hope to present at Heartland Game Expo. If it is good enough, I may try to get it on Steam.

Hi there, my name is Ciro, I’m from São Paulo, Brazil, I’m 26 years old. I have been working with technology since I was 19. I’ve decided to run through this course, because I think that it is time for me to learn about how to be a developer, and I will put a lot of effort in this.

Hi everyone,

My name is Brian, and I live in Toronto, Canada. I am currently a second year engineering student at the University of Waterloo. Gaming has always been one of my interest and hobbies. I am inspired by all these new and creative games that come out every year. I the games I play ranges from PC to console, and I really want to learn how they are made. Finally, I am thinking of becoming a video game developer in the future!

GGWP
Brian

Privacy & Terms