Welcome to the course!

Hey my name is John and I have used Blender for a little while now. And I had to get this course to go along with my game development courses I have here on GameDev.tv and the Blender Character Creator course on Udemy. I am always trying to learn as much as I can with Blender and any tips and tricks in this course I will surely ingest.

3 Likes

Hi Everyone!

My name is Zirk all the way from South Africa I am a software engineer and have always loved 3D and creating my own worlds, this year I decided to work on myself and my goals! I have done a few youtube tutorial but with the recent sale on Udemy, I decided to commit and bit by bit work on the course after hours! This is definitely a passion of mine that I would love to turn into something more once I have acquired and improved my skills! Thanks for all the hard work and great content, I look forward to every session!

3 Likes

Welcome to this site.
Hope to see you post your work progress. problems too in the ask section if you have any. The community is very helpful.

Hey Guys!

I’m Patty. I’m a programmer that wants to get her foot in the door for 3D animation. Any advice or guidance to moving industries would be super helpful! Looking forward to this class!

Thanks!

2 Likes

Welcome to this site.

You will be animating feet in doors in no time! :rofl:

Hello. I am Sarm, a newbie in 3D design. I am running a small team for creating a new game. We expect to be a startup company in the future. I hope that I will enjoy learning how to use Blender with you all.

3 Likes

Welcome to this site. Share your progress through the course in the Blender Show section.

Hi, I’m Rohit from Delhi, India. I am learning blender as I am interested in game development. Though currently, I am learning about web development, this is what I wanted to learn personally. Hope it will be a great journey ahead.

2 Likes

Welcome to this site.

Hello everyone! Name’s Alethia, graphic designer from Mexico. So excited to learn Blender with all of you haha.

3 Likes

Welcome to this site.
When you have done some post your work in the show section.

Hey all! My name’s Louie, and I just joined the course not too long ago. Started the first course this past Monday and am already lesson 6 Duplication. I just realized that I had to show my actual work today (good thing I saved the challenges asked of me individually.).

I wanted to learn Blender cause I’d like to create my own things, but also turn a goal I’ve had since I was 8 years of age (34 years ago :smiley: ) to life via 3D webcomics and/or even animation. So far the lessons are really informative and am enjoying them. for sure.

2 Likes

Welcome to this site.
Looking forward to you posting your progress in the show section.

1 Like

hi
i’m nicole. i’m here to learn the ins and outs of eevee. i’m lost with the interface changes. i’ve been using blender since 2.76 for learning animation. practiced modeling mostly to entertain myself with whatever silly idea came to me. recently i’ve had the idea for a web comic i’d like to produce in 3d, but cycles render times would murder too many video cards. i’d like to take a crack at eevee before deciding to use third party render software.

i look forward to engaging in a community like this. it will be nice to learn among others.
see you around :wave:

2 Likes

Welcome to the community Nicole. I look forward to seeing what goodies you come up with as you go through the course.

2 Likes

Welcome Nicolebee it will be good to have an old hand at animation here to join in the community.

1 Like

Hi, learning the new UI can be a hassle, but unavoidable. Hotkeys still exist, although they change a bit. But menus are better groups, F3 is smarter, popup menus context-related …

But above all, Eevee! A great tool for animations. Or Grease pencil, also animations but more 2D in a 3D world. Personally, I think grease pencil is the best new drawing feature on the market.

If you get stuck, ask questions and show you work. Have fun.

1 Like

HI there,
I’m Sipha but you can call me Sae. I’m quite new into this lessons/3d blender/ 3d stuffs. I only have small experience with animation here and there. I’m looking forward to get to know the communities. And, I will excuse first things because I might ask lots of questions due to lack of experiences. see you all around :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Welcome to this site. I look forward to you taking part. Even the questions! :grin:

1 Like

Privacy & Terms