Welcome Everyone!

That sounds interesting, Im kiana
im also new here

Hello Kiana, nice to meet you.

My name is Joe. Iā€™m a beginner but excited to learn new things. I am currently learning about games and this course is next for me. I want to create learning tools and games that are interesting to others.

Hey Jason!

I feel you on the indie game dev/getting my feet wet in VR for interactive arts sake. Seems like the ideal medium to me =D saving up to buy a new PC to handle it on cyber Monday myself. Do you have a portfolio?

What up, Jason!

Looks like weā€™re all in the same boat. Iā€™m also brand new and hope to greatly expand my knowledge of Blender for developing my indie games just the way Iā€™d like. We all seem to have great goals, and I hope that someday, we all reach it!

Hello everyone

What up, peepz! Iā€™m brand new to modelling and coding, and I hope to end up with high knowledge for developing games!

Hello World!

My name is Aaron. Iā€™m starting the blender course. I am brand new to coding and game dev. I am currently enrolled in a few of Benā€™s courses. My main goal is to eventually be able to export decent looking assets into my games. I am looking forward to learning more.

Hello World!
My name is Aaron. Iā€™m starting the blender course. I am brand new to coding and game dev. I am currently enrolled in a few of Benā€™s courses. My main goal is to eventually be able to export decent looking assets into my games. I am looking forward to learning more.

Looks like youā€™re in the same boat as me, HydraShock! Hope to see some works of yours in the future!

1 Like

I have been using Blender as a hobby for a couple of years, spending times watching YouTube videos etcā€¦

I am looking to gain a better understanding of the software.

@J_M I am brand new to Blender and hope to become a great model designer for developing games.

greetings everyone I m from India new in this field looking for someone who have the same professional interest as me

Iā€™m just a freshman looking to start an animation career, my name is Mikaela, hello again!

1 Like

Hiyas my name is Daniel Robert, im a 27 year old father of 2 and currently trying to push my game project into full production. Together with some friends i have met through MMOā€™s i have been working on mechanics and overall look that fits with my storyline. Im happy to have found Udemy and hope the courses will help me advance through my own big life adventure.

2 Likes

I am not quite a beginner since I have been using Blender professionally for the past couple of years to make medical simulations. However, I have barely scratched the surface of Blenderā€™s potential and I am excited to move past the limitations I have made on the software for work. I think it is important to master fundamentals before reaching for advanced tools and techniques as it can lead to frustration, confusion, and disappointment. I am here to master the fundamentals and get myself ready to reach for the stars, or even build them!

Excited to work with you all!
Best of luck!
Rachel T

2 Likes

Hi, my name is Salman, and Iā€™m a game designer hoping to improve my skills. Iā€™m quite familiar with some other 3D modeling tools, but wanted to get into Blender as itā€™s free as opposed to 3Ds Max and ZBrush. Iā€™m also enrolled in Benā€™s Unity course because learning is always good (and the course was on sale!) and I work at a small indie studio in Pakistan. Iā€™m applying to a masters degree in Game Design at Kingston university, so hopefully Iā€™ll be in England in a few months!

1 Like

Hi, Iā€™m Lamont from Georgia looking forward to take steps towards becoming an efficient 3d artist. I hope to work in game development as well as other varieties of media distribution with focuses thatā€™ll integrate other mediums of art and design. Excited about diving into this new experience.

Helloā€¦

I just got the course yesterday cant wait to learn blender and make some models to print out on my 3d printer :slight_smile:

My name is Paul and I am glad to be here. I am musician and I recently learned about 3d modeling and it came to my interest. So that is the reason why I am here, I watched promo videos of Udemy and they seemed professional, so hoping to learn some new skillsā€¦you never know where it can lead you :slight_smile: Anyway looking forward to exchange of knowledge and ideas.

Privacy & Terms