Weird Things with the Edge Collider in 2D

So i got the famous “horizontal line” issue and tried to look for things to fix it. Sometimes it was enabling and disabling the sprite shape renderer. Othertimes that did nothing than another way i fixed it was changing the Collider Detail in the Sprite Shape Controller and that sometime worked but all these didn’t work always and i don’t really know how to fix it if it appears again. Does anybody know what might be going on?

Hi Pommez,

Welcome to our community! :slight_smile:

Have you already tried to restart Unity? Which version of Unity do you use? Maybe you are experiencing a bug if the issue reoccurs over and over again.

Thanks for the quick answer. It seems to be gone by now because when i refresh the collider it works normally. I’m using 2021.2.0f1 so it could just be a bug that appears sometimes but i’ll keep the restarting Unity in mind if that problem appears again.

Also saving the project fixes it that is so friggin weird xD. Yeah so my current fixes a saving the project and choosing a different Collider Quality.

Fantastic. Thanks for sharing your solution! :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Privacy & Terms