Week 46 Collab Submission

Update:

Got a little rig setup.

If I don’t have time to continue later (going to get lunch now). Then here’s a quick render for my submission.

I couldn’t post more than 3 replies to the collab. So I need to post it here… :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Hmm, that’s strange that you can not post more than three in a row. I do it a lot …
I copy this one for the vote, I am currently busy with it.

2 Likes

Are you sure you’ve done it without anyone replying inbetween? Because when I do it, I get a message saying that I cannot post more than 3 replies without someone else replying first. Seems like spam protection

2 Likes

Hmm, maybe because I’ve given the status of being a moderator.

2 Likes

Yepp, I think so too

Also, being a long-time member helps. I’m going to reach my 6th Anniversary this month, so don’t recall if there was a time in the first month or so, when I was limited to how many posts in a row I could make back then, and possibly being limited.

I’ve seen that on other forums over the years.

Oh my goodness, I’ve lost my Regular status??? How did that happen???

3 Likes

This is what it looks like.

I like to look through collabs and post my impression of peoples work when I have the time, but limited to 3 replies :frowning_face:

EDIT: But I just realized that it’s probably better to just @ mention people in a single post… stupid of me to not think of that :grinning:

2 Likes

Privacy & Terms