So I have finished my game & the windows/mac version is perfect. The WebGL versions are plagued with the following problems:
- None of the stages are properly sized.
- None of the movie clips play.
- The movie clips (that don’t play causing a black screen) block objects in the UI on some stages.
- Game does not load (solved by using Solution #6)
Sofar I have tried (in terms of solutions):
- Making sure all my canvas are the right size.
- Making sure I have canvas in every scene.
- Putting the video clips in the canvas & not just in the hierarchy.
- Making sure I “Scale with screen size”.
- Read this page about 4x & tried to figure something out
- Use every configuration available in Publishing Settings.