Watch model

Just a watch I did on my own, trying to put together everything I learned in the new section of the course. I used my own watch as a reference and the only proper face I found online that was good enough to not look horrible (that’s why there’s buttons for the chronometer but no dials for it :frowning: , might find another one when I have the time)

Lots of things I’d like to improve (the leather part I couldn’t really pull it off, the steel material aint great…) but I had a lot of fun doing it and I wanted to share, if you have any pointers, advice or anything really I’d be happy to hear it :slight_smile:

8 Likes

This is really good, Boomray!

Thanks capa :slight_smile:

Really good! I would add some fog to the background.

I’m a huge fan of the watch trend. I love the look, feel, and style they bring to any outfit. I’m also a big fan of the classic look, but I don’t like the price tag that comes with it. That’s why I chose this one here. It’s very similar in style to my favorite designer watches and is still within my budget! Also, I got a jqueen watch winder that also looks very stylish and is made of wood. It makes it look like a really expensive one. However, all of us should keep our watches safe in winders.

I really like Seiko watches, and I like your model too. Nice details on the knobs and seams in the leather wristband. Nice

Privacy & Terms