Wanted to Post Some of My Gameplay

Hey guys, been following this tutorial for a while now, and I’ve added a few of my own changes to make the gameplay a bit more intense and crazy. Would love some feedback

1 Like

I honestly think you can’t maneuver that fast with a tank but I think it looks great so far! I also think the tank would be heavier so it would fall to the ground quicker! I hope the feedback will help you to improve your game! :ok_hand: :grinning: :sunglasses:

Cheers!

Gnarly tank man!

Of from the new A-Team… “You can’t fly a tank fool!”

:joy:

:sunglasses::+1:

Just started playing Astroneer by the way, I LOVE it.

Best game ever! I was so happy when 1.0 came out! I wish I could make a game like that. Some day in the future I will be able to make that good of a game. I hope you enjoy Astroneer. :sunglasses:

How much has it changed since 2016?

Sorry @ben for the late reply, Astroneer has changed a lot. Lots of the game mechanics have change like the crafting system and the building system. The graphics have changed and they added the feature to customize your character! There are a couple of videos showing the evolution or journey of Astroneer: The untold story behind Astroneer’s difficult development and The evolution of Astroneer. The current version of Astroneer is 1.0.14 and pretty muchall of the update from after 1.0 are just bug fixes to improve the game over all!

Hope this helps. :+1: :grinning:

1 Like

Privacy & Terms