Want to get better at making games?

Looking for 2-3 people to group up with. Would like to meet 1-2 times a week for a couple hours. During this time we can collaborate and work on various games and artwork together. If interested go ahead and send a reply and I’ll message you the information. I am on EST and would prefer meeting sometime in the evening during a weekday or anytime that works for the team on the weekend.

Hey there
I would like to collaborate.

Awesome @Maxim_Inozemtsev let’s give it a few days and see if we can get a few more replies and then I will set something up!

@SpudMillion Do you have anything specific in mind? How would you like to gather? On skype or something?

Plan on setting up a discord server

What game engine are you using? I am learning Unity currently and still fairly new at it and would love to be part of a project. I have a relatively good grasp at c# and would love to get better at game making?

Awesome, I am using Unity as well.

I will send out some private messages and we can start with the 3 of us. Maybe more will want to join down the road :slight_smile:

Cool glad to hear do you already have a game idea ready? or are you looking for one? I have been trying to get some help on a game I am making and I wonder if you would be interested.

Privacy & Terms