Wally´s rocket

teaser

https://sharemygame.com/@Ualli/waller-boost

I have finally concluded this chapter and, therefore, this game.
If you can give me some feedback, I will really appreciate it.
thanks in advance.

(sadly I can not upload the 20-sec video, but there is a gif in its honor u.u)

Were you able to beat all 10 levels?

6 Likes

10 levels?! I didn’t even know! I only got so far. :smile:

1 Like

how far? o.o

level 4? I think…
Not so sure though, I definitely didn’t get very far.

ah ok. any notes?

Pretty good overall, I liked the graphics. the after movement (I don’t know if it has a name) of when you move was a bit overpowering, but maybe that was how you wanted it. other than that I can’t think of anything else. Nice Project. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Nice. Liked the funky eyeball art.
Levels were easy to moderate.

3 Likes

thanks n.n yeah, I get why it could have been hard to control.
thanks for the feedback

thanks n.n I’m really glad you liked it and that you were able to finish it.
thanks a lot for playing it.

Love the feel man! Your rocket and mine are like brothers from another mother. Love the music choice, and the star field in the background fit the style really well. Only thing that kinda bugs me is the light in the nose cone. Since the rocket is mostly upright all it does is illuminate the ceiling, and since there’s really nothing relevant there… I don’t know man, I know it’s in the tutorial…
Seriously though… you did great! Check mine out if you get the chance. https://sharemygame.com/@Ammut88/lander-alpha

1 Like

Wow thank n.n
That´s some pretty good feedback. Thanks a lot for trying out my game and taking the time to write your point of view.
I will definitly try out your game too.
Take care, dude lml

Amazing game!
Loved the nonsensical feel to it!

My only complain would be that it’s kinda hard to see when the rocket can collide with the eys due to the tentacle thingies… such scientific way to describe things. But other than that, it’s a great fun game!

1 Like

Thanks for trying out my game. I agree with what you say about the eyes dudes. I didn’t know how to put a collider on the tentacles, thats why the collider is just a sphere collider a bit bigger than the eye. But seriously, thanks for the feedback. I appreciate it n.n

pretty fun playing your game. I will keep up!!

1 Like

thanks for playing it :slight_smile:

1 Like

I enjoyed gameplay. This wasn’t easy, and no to hard.

1 Like

Thank you for trying it out!

Privacy & Terms