VS problem

Registered process E:\UE\UE_5.1\Engine\Binaries\Win64\UnrealEditor.exe (PID: 1568)
Accepted Live coding shortcut
---------- Creating patch ----------
Running E:\UE\UE_5.1\Engine\Build\BatchFiles\Build.bat -Target=“UnrealEditor Win64 Development -Project=”“E:/Unreal Projects/ToonTanks/ToonTanks.uproject”"" -LiveCoding -LiveCodingModules=“E:/UE/UE_5.1/Engine/Intermediate/LiveCodingModules.txt” -LiveCodingManifest=“E:/UE/UE_5.1/Engine/Intermediate/LiveCoding.json” -WaitMutex -LiveCodingLimit=100
Running UnrealBuildTool: dotnet “…\Engine\Binaries\DotNET\UnrealBuildTool\UnrealBuildTool.dll” -Target=“UnrealEditor Win64 Development -Project=”“E:/Unreal Projects/ToonTanks/ToonTanks.uproject”"" -LiveCoding -LiveCodingModules=“E:/UE/UE_5.1/Engine/Intermediate/LiveCodingModules.txt” -LiveCodingManifest=“E:/UE/UE_5.1/Engine/Intermediate/LiveCoding.json” -WaitMutex -LiveCodingLimit=100
Quick restart disabled when re-instancing is enabled.
Log file: C:\Users\DARTH\AppData\Local\UnrealBuildTool\Log.txt
Creating makefile for UnrealEditor (no existing makefile)
Parsing headers for UnrealEditor
Running Internal UnrealHeaderTool “E:\Unreal Projects\ToonTanks\ToonTanks.uproject” “E:\Unreal Projects\ToonTanks\Intermediate\Build\Win64\UnrealEditor\Development\UnrealEditor.uhtmanifest” -WarningsAsErrors -installed
Total of 0 written
Reflection code generated for UnrealEditor in 2.0871908 seconds
Target is up to date
Total execution time: 273.57 seconds
Unable to parse E:/UE/UE_5.1/Engine/Intermediate/LiveCoding.json (missing LinkerPath field)

This error happened when i tried to compile the project. I had another project that i had to delete because there was an error with the source, Is it because I’m using UE 5?

just created a new project and imported everything

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Privacy & Terms