VS Errors, Unreal crashes, :(

I updated to the most recent copy of Visual Studio, which always causes random errors to show up that never appeared before… This happened last time and the way I fixed it was by regenerating my visual studio files. Since I had to regenerate files, I simply wanted to try regenerating the entire project (as in this lecture), so I deleted the unimportant files and then this happens.

Errors in VS:

After clicking on the BuildingEscape project file:
unrealcrash1
The error I get:
unrealcrash2

My project after having rebuilt as much as possible (i.e. the .sln file and the other project folders)

What do I do now?
I made a backup if all else fails, but I’d like to get my original working again to know what went wrong.

Thanks,
Enrico

You have a syntax error on line 49 in Grabber.cpp

Sorry. The solution was to rebuild as many files as I could by clicking on the Building Escape uproject, then build the VS files by right-clicking the uproject, and then opening VS and building from inside there.

P.S. The error on line 49 was just something I hadn’t gotten around to fixing, but it caused no problems.

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Privacy & Terms