VIsual Code doesn`t work on other PC

I start make BullCowGame on another PC and send project to another PC, and vusual code give me mistake.
VS Code Problems:
cannot open source file

Message log:
Building BullCowGameEditor…
Using Visual Studio 2019 14.26.28806 toolchain (C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\2019\Community\VC\Tools\MSVC\14.26.28801) and Windows 10.0.18362.0 SDK (C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Kits\10).
[Upgrade]
[Upgrade] Using backward-compatible build settings. The latest version of UE4 sets the following values by default, which may require code changes:
[Upgrade] bLegacyPublicIncludePaths = false => Omits subfolders from public include paths to reduce compiler command line length. (Previously: true).
[Upgrade] ShadowVariableWarningLevel = WarningLevel.Error => Treats shadowed variable warnings as errors. (Previously: WarningLevel.Warning).
[Upgrade] PCHUsage = PCHUsageMode.UseExplicitOrSharedPCHs => Set in build.cs files to enables IWYU-style PCH model. See https://docs.unrealengine.com/en-US/Programming/BuildTools/UnrealBuildTool/IWYU/index.html. (Previously: PCHUsageMode.UseSharedPCHs).
[Upgrade] Suppress this message by setting ‘DefaultBuildSettings = BuildSettingsVersion.V2;’ in BullCowGameEditor.Target.cs, and explicitly overriding settings that differ from the new defaults.
[Upgrade]
Building 3 actions with 4 processes…
[1/3] UE4Editor-BullCowGame-5550.lib
??? ???⥪? D:\C++\CastomBCG\BullCowGame-starter-kit\BullCowGame-starter-kit\Intermediate\Build\Win64\UE4Editor\Development\BullCowGame\UE4Editor-BullCowGame-5550.lib ? ??ꥪ? D:\C++\CastomBCG\BullCowGame-starter-kit\BullCowGame-starter-kit\Intermediate\Build\Win64\UE4Editor\Development\BullCowGame\UE4Editor-BullCowGame-5550.exp
[2/3] UE4Editor-BullCowGame-5550.dll
??? ???⥪? D:\C++\CastomBCG\BullCowGame-starter-kit\BullCowGame-starter-kit\Intermediate\Build\Win64\UE4Editor\Development\BullCowGame\UE4Editor-BullCowGame-5550.suppressed.lib ? ??ꥪ? D:\C++\CastomBCG\BullCowGame-starter-kit\BullCowGame-starter-kit\Intermediate\Build\Win64\UE4Editor\Development\BullCowGame\UE4Editor-BullCowGame-5550.suppressed.exp
[3/3] BullCowGameEditor.target
Total time in Parallel executor: 4,66 seconds
Total execution time: 6,81 seconds

But game still work, without problems. If you run on Unreal.

Hey there!
In the Message Log, I can’t see any errors, only some messages of upgrading some things and all that.
I can’t understand your second post errors, can you please translate them?

If your game works without problems, then ignore the Intellisense errors. Also, I can see your #include has red squiggles underneath. Are you on UE 4.25? Then please see the lecture “4.25 VS Code Intellisense Bug” in the Bulls and Cows section.

Thank, it is realy bug problem like in lecture “4.25 VS Code Intellisense Bug”.
I forget about this bug sorry

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Privacy & Terms